Jun 27, 2020

Reflect on Reflectons: Teach, Dance 2006

I want to share one of my favorite Teach videos from Reflections. I'm apologizing up front because in 2006 they still required VHS and some of the video near the beginning is a bit rough, but if you stick with it, I promise it gets better.

If you remember, Teach was the Colorguard Captain at Bingham High School for 2 years. This video was made during her sophomore year. She had barely learned to really spin the rifle and she was a natural, but her dad was more than a little worried about letting her climb up on the roof of our house just to make a movie. Spinning the rifle and dancing made it that much more worrisome.

He finally agreed and she was so excited! It was one of my very favorites that she ever made just because she was so happy and some of her moves were just so unexpected. Oh, and Bossy designed and I made that flag.

I hope you enjoy it!


1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Wow, this was an exciting one. Such fun memories!
Hugs~