Jul 21, 2019

Team Party

On Thursday night, we celebrated baseball with an end-of-season party. Thankfully, we had it at the head coaches' house, so that meant a lot less work and planning for me as the team mom. I assigned myself to make treat bags for the boys which turned out really nice I put in the gum they like and sunflower seeds. The league donated a baseball for each boy so I had Princess make me some vinyl letters and I put Bingham 10U on each one of them. We also made a huge stack of cupcakes for the party.



Other members of the team donated to a delicious meal of hamburgers and hot dogs. The kids enjoyed playing baseball with the wiffle ball set and basketball, but the favorite by far was their beautiful swimming pool. Little Warrior especially enjoyed playing in the water with his uncle and aunts.



The only bad part was when I couldn't quite convince my three youngest kids it was time to go! I think they would have stayed all night. Curly did some amazing things on the diving board. I believe he tried to fly! Baby Doll stayed mostly in the shallow end and sprayed the big kids with the water gun. And believe it or not, the coach has a 13-year-old daughter and she and Scout have been friends at school all year, but we had no idea of the connection.




Maybe they both need to support their little brothers by coming to a few more baseball games...


1 comment:

LeAnn said...

This does look like a super fun party. You do so many great things for your kids that are involved in sports. You are amazing. Hug~