Jul 4, 2019

Happy 4th of July!

A few days ago, Drama Queen was here at the house and she said, "Mom, I feel like making a wreath. Would you like one for the 4th of July." Then she paused, "And could you spare a few dollars for some Dollar Tree flowers?" Now some moms might have been annoyed by this statement; not this one.

I handed her a $20 and today she showed up on my doorstep with not one, but THREE beautiful holiday wreaths, and I know that she also made one for herself, so less than $20 for all of them. But wait... there's more...

I have pictures for you so you can see how talented she is. Which one do you like best? I keep telling her it is time to open an etsy...





Happy 4th of July!!

3 comments:

Anna Banana said...

Too hard to choose. I like something about each. An amazing job AND on a budget.

Bossy said...

Middle kicks of Memorial day to Flag Day switch to bottom foor Flag Day thru
July.the bottom cold start Pioneer Day with the nod to our state flag. R.just b August when you don't want summer to end but also are wanting more than red white and blue.

LeAnn said...

Wow, they are all lovely! She is very talented and I would buy one if she starts a store.
Blessings and hugs for her!