Nov 25, 2017

Black Friday

Did you get up and brave the crowds this morning? Not me. I stayed in bed. I already did most of my Christmas shopping online.

My sweetie and I had a date tonight. We went for Chinese food and finally broke down and bought a fake, pre-lit tree. It really is beautiful for an artificial. I wish I could say that my health were at 100% and I felt up to trudging up the mountain to cut one down or even up to watering a live one every day. Things are just a little dicey for me until I get off the blood thinners in January and I'm trying to simplify my Christmas season.

As much as I know how to simplify anyway.



Beauty and The Beast were painting at their house today so I got to play with Little Warrior for a few hours. He is such a sweet guy; just like his daddy.



Check out these fun pics from Thanksgiving. Beauty crocheted this cute pilgrim hat for him. Can you believe he is getting this big? Three months old already!


2 comments:

Cindy said...

Such a handsome little guy!

Marci said...

We went to the gym Friday morning. When I dropped her off Emma was the only kid in the childwatch. She was so excited about that! We did basically all our shopping online (mostly Amazon) and today the packages started showing up!

Little Warrior is adorable! How fun to be able to spend time with th grandkids!