Nov 3, 2017

Down Day

Today was a nice down day. My sweetie had the day off and he managed to get a bunch of yardwork done and he fixed my printer! I try not to nag him about things, so when I ask for anything he worries and stresses about it until it is done.

I ran errands and chased kids around. My little ones received free kid's meal coupons for Reflections this year from Texas Roadhouse and fortunately, that is the same place Beauty and The Beast bought a gift card for my sweetie for his birthday. That made for a fun and early dinner for most of us.

You guys are awesome!!

Then we came home and watched the Bingham game on streaming so we didn't have to freeze in the bleachers or pay the big bucks to get in. They won as usual. I hope that holds true for Curly's team tomorrow as they play for their championship.

Other than that, we have a million things to do tomorrow and I'm tired already...

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Another lovely day in your life. I like when you have a down day once in a while. We need to find the link to the Bingham games. My husband wants to go to one; but I don't like to be cold anymore.
Blessings and hugs~