Jan 5, 2024

Guest Blog: Traveling Together: Game and Movie Night by the Dog Walker

We haven't done much for our last night in Georgia, but we pretty much did inside activies, like watching the Mission Impossible marathon, taking naps, and playing games like Skull King. 

Teach and Drama Queen showed me that game when I visited them in New Jersey, so that was my Christmas gift to them. Some of them were a bit intriqued of my naivety on playing Skull King. I was surprised to know that Skull King had almost the same game routine as Pinochole after Mom and Curly taught me and Baby Doll. 



Besides the movie and games, I also drew a bunch of pictures on the computer for my next Samy Kind book. I'm hoping Mom will edit it soon so I can publish it. Anyway, we had to make sure all our luggage has been packed before bedtime, because we will be heading for the airport first thing in the morning. It's been a fun trip to Georgia.

No comments: