Jan 27, 2024

Birthday Freebies

You know, Thursday was my birthday. I spent the day running around with Scout gathering up all the freebies we could get. I got a couple of shirts from Torrid, 2 pairs of earrings from Kohl's, a winter coat from Penney's, mascara and blush from Sephora, spray perfume from Bath & Body Works, buttered popcorn from Megaplex, a bear claw from Panera, lunch for both of us from Kneaders, an apple fritter from the Holiday, a cookie from Crumbl, a frosted lemonade from Chick-fil-A...

Ok. To be fair, I had $25 in found money from a random Tupperware bowl I sold the day before and my sweetie kicked in $20 more, but most things were free and I needed the coat.

Then for dinner, we went to Buca di Beppo for dinner. It was NOT free.




Except for the ice cream.




No comments: