Mar 31, 2023

Spring Break - Day 4, Traveling Together

Thursday was a crazy day! We got up early and after breakfast, my sweetie drove us the rest of the way to St George while I read the Evil Librarians sequel to the kids.


We got to St George before we could check into our hotel room, so we used our Get Out Pass to check out the St George Dinosaur Discovery Site museum. 


Some of the kids had been there before, so they moved quickly through the exhibits, but my sweetie and I took our time.


It's actually a really cool place!


My sweetie and I had way too much fun...


Especially after we got these little guys from the giftshop.


The kids were more excited about the dumplings they convinced us to buy from a nearby food truck. They were yummy!


Still not time to check in, so we used the Get Out app to find another place to go. Rosenbruch World Wildlife Museum was on the list.


Not sure how I feel about this place. Taxidermy is not really my thing.


But my sweetie liked it... and the kids had fun...




Finally! Time to check into the hotel! I wanted a nap, but the kids had a different idea. Apparently, they were all excited to visit the local Rage Room. I was good to just watch.





I hate to tell you that they all loved this activity.
Our Get Out Pass paid for the axe throwing we did for the next half hour...


Looking back, I honestly can't believe I survived this day.


We grabbed Pinkbox doughnuts on our way back to the hotel. I needed a sugar rush. The kids still wanted to go swimming...






No comments: