Nov 25, 2018

Just Received that Package From Santa

There sure was some excitement at my house today when Curly brought in the mail. We had a large envelope addressed to Baby Doll from the North Pole!!


She could hardly wait for me to take a picture before she was ripping it open. Curly hovered in the background, watching carefully as she pulled each piece from the envelope. The first was her certificate proclaiming her to officially be on the NICE list. Curly couldn't have that.... when was his letter coming?


The next piece she pulled out was the flight plan: she was stunned to see her own picture on it, and then when I read her the letter, both she and Curly just stared at each other. The letter was so personal! It even knew that Princess made the best sugar cookies!


Of course she was anxious to show her envelope to everyone. I just wish she would have skipped Scout. An avid reader of the blog, Scout showed Baby Doll the post I put up a week or so ago telling you all about my excitement for this review.

Definitely order one of these for your child and enjoy the magic and wonder of childhood. Just keep them away from my blog for a few days...

**I received a Silver Package from Package from Santa for my honest review of their product.**

PS Scout promises she didn't tell her about the post... of course she wants to stay on the nice list...

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Oh, this sounds like a fun review, and I loved all the adorable photos. I'm sorry about the secret. I do hope. Curly get's his. It is a fun idea for sure.
Blessings and hugs!