Nov 13, 2018

Come and See The Nutcracker

I am so excited about our version of The Nutcracker this year!!

First of all, Crafty is the Snow Queen and one of the Chinese dancers. Curly is in Russian again this year, and for the very first time, Baby Doll will get to be part of all the excitement. Like Crafty, she has two roles. In Act I, she is a Party Girl and in Act II she is an Angel.

If you are close by, come and see their performances! And don't worry, I will remind you again in a couple of weeks when it is time for the show. This poster should have all the info you need. If not, leave me a comment and I will get back to you.

Since we are talking about comments, I want to publicly thank my sweet friend LeAnn. Honestly, she comments on every single post! I love it when someone comments, so don't be shy; I will answer.


1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Wow, that is so fun to have the children in this play. Unusual to have more than one child in a prodection. You provide such amazing opportunities for your children. I wlll look at trying to come; it sounds like such a fun play.
Blessings and hugs for all!
Thanks for the kind thought too~