Nov 20, 2018

Happy Birthday, Taco!

Last week was a nightmare, thank you for being patient with me while I convinced my kids to keep you updated. It wasn't bad in a horrible way, like no one was in the hospital or in jail although if Prima Donna doesn't get her ticket paid, she might be soon...


It was just the little stuff like when Sport ordered an on-line copy of Minecraft over the internet using my credit card and they sent him the Java version! Does anybody game with Java anymore? But now, see, because I was the nice guy, it becomes MY problem and I have to deal with trying to get the money refunded.


Not everything was bad though. I got my poster hanging project finished on Friday. I pretty much visited every school in our district except for four and the specialty schools. I figure it took me about 10 hours and a couple of tanks of gas, so my volunteer responsibilities for the Nutcracker are very well fulfilled.

Except that I have a certain tutu for a Snow Queen upstairs that I am altering...


We had a birthday party for Taco on Saturday at my church (because I have keys and that made it easier). I love that we can use our church buildings for parties and showers and weddings and stuff. They might not be ideal, but the are functional and free. Just one more reason to join the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. 😉


Then we had a family party on Sunday as well. Taco is 14 now, can you believe it?

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Happy Birthday to Taco! I'm sure it was a great one. I'm sure you are so glad your poster project is completed. You continue to amaze me with all you do.
I like to use the church for some of our family gatherings too. It does have more room for larger groups.
Have a sweet Thanksgiving Celebration with your family!