May 13, 2018

Happy Mother's Day

Such a nice Saturday before Mother's Day! Scout, Crafty, and Sport all went on the Temple Walk this morning. It was cold and rainy and an amazingly beautiful sight. Sport sent me this pic, and I watched the event on YouTube. Scout told me they thought there were about 2000 kids + leaders. I saw a bunch of them walking back toward the church afterward. South Jordan had officers directing traffic to make sure everyone was safe.

Bossy came by and took Curly and Baby Doll with her family to Chick-fil-A to pick up her free mom's day meal and enjoy crafts. They all came back about the same time and we enjoyed lunch of nuggets, lemonade, and cookies. We even made our own fries to stretch the nuggets to feed everyone plus Teach and Twizlet.


Then Baby Doll headed off to a birthday party and I took Scout to her softball game. It was cold and drizzly and all the boys' games cancelled, but the girls were still playing. Scout made a couple of great plays at 2nd and her team won 11-2.

When we got back, I was freezing, so I crawled into bed and turned on my electric blanket. It wasn't long before I drifted off. When I woke up about 6:00, Beauty and The Beast were here. Beauty is flying to New York with her mom tomorrow and I get to keep Little Warrior for a couple of days. They were just dropping off some things for me. I'm super excited to spend some time with him!

While I was snoozing, my sweetie made me my favorite Wisconsin Cheddar Cauliflower soup and Drama Queen took Curly to the store where he bought me a dozen "roses" that really turned out to be RockStars. My kids are all so awesome!

Did I even tell you Curly got glasses a few weeks ago?
 Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Happy Mother's Day dear friend! It looks like you had a sweet day and a nap too. Wow, that is awesome! Blessings and hugs!