May 6, 2018

Disappointing Results at DYW

Sorry I didn't post last night. I know you were all waiting to hear the results of Crafty's DYW Scholarship program. We were just so disappointed that I couldn't bring myself to even tell you that she didn't claim one of the top 4 spots that would have taken her to the state competition.



On the amazing side of things, she had great family support! There were 20 of us and 3 babies. I don't think anyone had a bigger crowd cheering her on than she did. We were so surprised by the outcome. I know we are biased, but it seemed that she did a terrific job in every category.


She won the BYBS Studious Award and a scholarship of $200. I'm sure she will continue to conquer the world in her own realm as FCCLA President at Bingham next year. Bring on the scholarships!


1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I'm sad she didn't get the award but on the other hand, she is a very accomplished young woman and she will indeed there are other great moments ahead for her. Congrats on the $200.00.
Blessings and hugs for Crafty!