Jan 1, 2018

Guest Blogger: New Years Resolutionary Poem by the Dog Walker

Happy New Year, Everybody! And I'm pretty sure you've all heard about what I've been going through throughout the rest of 2017. I found this beautiful girl named Cat Lover and I asked her to marry me and she said "Yes!" We're so excited about the ceremony coming up. We're going to get married in the Salt Lake Temple and we'll be having a reception on March 2, 2018. We're looking forward to it. It's our New Year's Resolution. Now I promised that I share you an amazing New Year's Resolutionary Poem that I came up with that inspires this moment of my life. Happy New Year, 2018!



1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I loved your New Year's Resolutionary Poem and all the sweet photos of Cat Lover and you. I am so happy for you both.
It looks like you have an amazing life ahead as you get married.
Blessings and hugs for you two!