Sep 30, 2017

Happy Birthday, Crafty!

Thursday, September 28th was Crafty's birthday. I can't believe she is already 17 years old! It seems like just yesterday she was following Princess and Prima Donna around, trying to be just like them. Now she is nearly her own woman; I say nearly because for one more year I can keep her my little girl.


She had a big party with a bunch of her friends today. They made mini pizzas and munched cupcakes. Several of the girls confessed to me that they had never rolled out dough or put together a homemade pizza. Judging by the amount of noise, I'm pretty sure they all had a great time. Crafty was an amazing host during the party. I love that she didn't have a problem with her younger brothers and sisters joining in. We were able to sit in the office and watch the Bingham football game streaming on my sweetie's computer. (They won, of course.)


The last girl left about 11:15 and I'm so tired. Tomorrow is General Conference for the LDS church and we are going to watch as much as we possibly can around our 3 football games and then we will catch up on the morning session when we can later in the evening.


Happy birthday my tired little girl. I hope you sleep well. Love you.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

It looks like a fun Birthday party for Crafty. Happy Birthday and hugs for her. Having to go to all those football games too, makes for a tired moma. I have been there and done that. My three boys played soccer and I remember having to juggle a bunch of things.
Blessings and hugs!