Sep 29, 2017

Another Busy Day

It's been another busy day! Although first things first, Baby Doll really wanted me to share this fun picture with you. Yesterday, at Parent Teacher Conferences, Baby Doll filled in for Crafty while she was dancing. It was pretty boring for her, but she was all excited to take this pic of her walking on the big B outside the gym. That made it all worth it. At least for her.


It seems like I am spending an awfully lot of time at the schools considering the little kids are off track. Today I went to the South Jordan Middle National Jr. Honor Society induction. Sport wasn't being inducted, but he is an officer and it was fun to watch him on the stage during the ceremony.


Then this afternoon I had to take 96 cupcakes and a big bowl of frosting with all the tips and sprinkles over to the high school for the Cupcake Club. I think Crafty was a bit surprised when I dropped them off before school was even over and then I left! She might not want to do it solo, but she has some amazing officers this year and quite frankly, I'm a bit tired of being a Cupcake Club "officer."

And you know what? She did great!




1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Such a cute photo of Babydoll walking the B. You are the most supportive Mom ever; I love that. I do like that you delegated putting the Cupcakes together; good move. Blessings and hugs!