Aug 6, 2017

It's Saturday

I feel pretty useless most of the time. My sweetie and I went shopping at Sam's today and we got groceries and a few other things, but by the time we got back home I was exhausted and had to lay down for an hour.


My sweetie had the kids all weed the garden this morning while I slept in a bit. So as a reward we went down to the free theater in American Fork and we saw Love, Kennedy. It made the kids cry, so I guess they liked it. They bounced back quickly when we stopped at Wendy's for Frosties.


Sport got home from his backpacking trip right before we left so he came along with us. Unfortunately, his socks weren't heavy enough and he ended up with some large blisters, but other than that he packed well and everything worked the way it was supposed to work. I think he has decided he doesn't really like backpacking much...

What's with french fry dipping in a Frosty? I don't get it...
The Dog Walker and his girlfriend are now official, so we can stop dancing around that issue. He is going with her to church on Sunday for a baby blessing and then they are coming back here for Drama Queen's birthday party. Not sure if she is "the One" for him, but it sure is nice to see him enter the dating world with success.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Ok, my friend; I think you need to enjoy your down time even if you don't like it. You go at such a fast pace and you will be back soon enough doing it all again. Enjoy the extra sleep.
Happy that you boy got home and did well on the back packing trip.
Getting to the play sounded awesome and of course the treat after is the best!
Blessings and hugs~