Feb 18, 2024

Traveling as Two - Sort of...

We had arranged an Uber for Monday morning. She picked us up right on time and $64 later, we were at the Carnival terminal. A porter grabbed our luggage and we headed up the ramp.


Soon we were on the Lido deck and looking for lunch. My sweetie saw an empty table for 4, so he grabbed it while I went off in search of the salad bar. I filled my bowl and grabbed an ice water on my way back to our table. A woman with blond hair seemed to be in my seat. My heart dropped. My sweetie hated sharing our table with strangers. I pasted on a smile and prepared myself for introductions. 

None were needed. I set down my bowl and looked up to see Princess's beautiful face. She started laughing as I did a double-take. I grabbed her and then The Frog in a crazy hug. We had no idea they had booked onto the same cruise we had chosen 6 months ago.


We linked our staterooms and set up chat on the Carnival app. Then it was time to check into our rooms. We were on 7, they were on 1. 

We met again at dinner. We shared a table now that we were linked.


The food was yummy! 

My sweetie went to bed after dinner and I went to the opening show with the kids. No signs of motion sickness. At least not yet!

No comments: