Oct 7, 2020

Happy Birthday, Baby Doll!!

Can you believe this cute girl turns 10 today?
We had a family party for her on Sunday. She made her very own blue cake. Bossy helped her a little with the frosting and the decorating, and it turned out so cute!
She opened some of her gifts on Sunday, but we saved a few for today, including a cute new outfit. (Maybe I will have to upload more pics tomorrow since these are all from 
Sunday.)
We even let her open this large Lego set on Sunday morning before the family came so she and Curly could put it together during General Conference.
The one thing she told me she wanted to do when she turned 10 was to grow out her bangs. I will be so happy when I can finally see her beautiful eyes again!
Happy birthday, my sweet Baby Doll! Not a baby anymore. 

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Happy Birthday to Baby Doll! It looks like she had a great day, plus. All the photos were fun. Her cake looks yummy!
Birthday Hugs for Baby Doll!