Oct 28, 2020

COVID-19

You may have wondered why I have been missing for a while. With numbers soaring in Utah, you are probably not surprised to hear that I tested positive for COVID-19.

Though my quarantine was officially over last week, I have been laying low just to make certain all is well.
It wasn't  really that bad. I slept for two straight days in the beginning and although I checked my temperature religiously, it turns out that our thermometer was defective.

We think all the kids at home also had their moment of illness and now we believe that we have actually beaten COVID-19. Honestly, the fear and worry for us was much worse that the actual disease. It was very much like the last time I had the flu.

I hope you are all staying healthy and happy. Wear your masks!

4 comments:

Dog-Walker said...

It's quite easy for you to say. I'm tested positive as well as Puppy Lover is and her parents. We're having a Quarantine Halloween party.
HAPPY QUARANTINE!

LeAnn said...

I am so happy that you had a mild case of the Covid, and if your household is free, that is the best. I'm glad all is well.
Blessings and hugs!

Vicky said...

You are so lucky that you had a mild case. I know many people that have died from it.

Jana said...

If any of you can, please consider finding a place to donate plasma now! It's easier than blood donation (in my opinion), and it is being used to help those that are having a much harder time fighting the disease. Some places are compensating people pretty well as well. Glad you were all able to see the other side. Did you loose your sense of smell/taste?