Oct 23, 2019

Fall Break - Hogle Zoo



You probably know we are on Fall Break this week and that is why you haven't heard much from me. I have been much too busy living the life to talk about it, but I wanted to share with my blogger friends because we have been having so much fun!

This pic is required every time we go to the zoo.

We didn't even have to go into the monkey house...



On Monday afternoon, after a bunch of doctors and dentist appointments, we took the kids to the zoo. My amazing pass is nearly ready to expire, but I didn't want to let it slip away without one more last big trip. Teach and Twiz and their little family met us at the zoo as did Drama Queen and her friend. It was pretty cold, so we were all bundled up.



First we rode the train, and then we stopped by to see each of the animals. Many of them were inside their homes because of the weather, but that didn't stop us from seeing them behind the glass. Scout took lots of pictures and then made them into a cute slideshow for Reflections. I probably stole some of them for this blog post. (Thanks, Scout!)

You know my favorite stop is the Carousel, but after 3 rides, we were so cold that I even went into the reptile house just so I could get warm!!

No, this is not the end...
It was over all too soon since Baby Doll had to get home for her dance class, but we have lots more adventures planned. I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

It does look like a fun day at the Zoo. A little cold never stops your adventures.
The photos showed the fun.
Blessings and hugs for all!