May 19, 2019

Take Me Out to the Ballgame!

A long time ago around Christmas, we attended the Christmas Carole Singalong and received vouchers for free tickets to see the Bees play baseball. Then on April 1, I managed to make reservations to turn those vouchers into actual tickets.


 We have had so much rain here lately (Thursdays game rained out!) that we didn't know for sure if the game would be cancelled.  Then on Friday, we received a call telling us that not only was the game on, but that it would become a double-header to make up for Thursday's game.


So we bundled up, grabbed a sandwich and headed for the ballpark. It wasn't long before we were joined by Bossy's family, and then eventually by Teach's family as well. We had so much fun! I took Baby Doll and Twizlet on the train and they even let me ride since Twizlet is under 2.


It was also Cancer Awareness night, so we bought pink t-shirts to support the Huntsman Institute. The Bees lost the first game, but they won the second one. I always love watching them play and even though it was a little cold, we didn't feel a single raindrop!

Put me in coach!!! I'm ready to play... today!


1 comment:

LeAnn said...

What an incredible adventure with the family. I loved the photos and happy you had a great day at the Bee's Ballgame.
Blessings and hugs!