May 13, 2019

Happy Mother's Day!

We had a beautiful Mother's Day here today. Crafty brought me breakfast in bed, then it was time for church. Curly and Scout did a terrific job singing with the Primary and we received chocolate covered pretzels for a treat.

After church the kids sent me upstairs for some quiet time while they cleaned up the house and got things ready for our barbecue. Most of the family got here about 5:30 and we enjoyed our backyard for the first time this season. My sweetie and the kids (mostly my sweetie) worked so hard on Saturday to have it ready.


I had everyone here but Princess and her family and Prima Donna. Both of them took me to lunch before the "big day." I love being a mom and a grandma. Family is definitely the most important thing and I don't know what I would do without mine. Thank you for an amazing day! Love you all.💕

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I am so happy you had a sweet day. You deserve to have this kind of moment more often than just Mother's Day, and I know you do. You have great kids.
Sending happy thoughts and hugs your way!