Jan 29, 2019

Happy January Birthdays! Oh wait, that's me...

We had our first big family birthday party and it included me and our cute little Tadpole who turned 1. I guess I don't really want to tell you how old that makes me... but it was fun to do the whole little smashcake for him. He is such a sweet boy! That was the most I have ever seen him laugh.



I got to have all of the kids here except Twiz who had to work, and Grandpa, who got stuck in Iowa with no planes going out on Sunday because of the weather. It made it nice for him to get to spend a couple more days with my brother since they don't see each other very often. Li'l Sis also came over for the party and brought her crew along.


Dog Walker and Curly were going to write the post on my birthday yesterday so I didn't have to do this, but I guess they got distracted with other things, so I will tell you that the party was awesome! Drama Queen made lasagna and an amazing ginormous carrot cake. My sweetie made bread, everyone else brought salads, and that rounded out the meal quite nicely.


Then we did presents and cake and Drama Queen showed us a cute movie she made about Tadpole and me. The kids drifted off, one family at a time until Bossy was the only one left. She wanted me to cut her 3 older boys' hair, but shortly after I got started, even she took off.


I cut Bean Dip's hair first, then Burrito, Taco, Baby Doll got in line...
then my sweetie
then Sport
      and Curly...

Who is more excited, Tadpole or The Frog?!


More than 2 hours later, my arms and shoulders were killing me! I would never make it as a real stylist.

I was also collecting all of the cookie orders from the troop. I have until Wednesday morning to get them entered into the computer and I'm having a hard time concentrating on all the math. My sweetie thinks I just need more sleep.
    Maybe he is right...





No comments: