Jan 4, 2017

The Circus is Coming!!

Today I got a notification from US Family Guide that the Jordan World Circus is coming back to South Jordan. My kids were so excited! Then we looked at the date and it is exactly on my birthday. What better way to celebrate than a trip to the circus?

2016 Visit to South Jordan

I pulled up our blog post from last year and had a fun trip wandering down memory lane. I didn't have many opportunities to go to the circus as a child, but when they had one on TV, my grandpa and I would always watch it together. He loved the jugglers and the acrobats the most.

2016 Visit to South Jordan

They were always my favorites too, with their flashy, glittery costumes and what seemed to me to be no fear. Those girls who hung by their teeth or their hair... how did they do that??

I love the elephants and the horses. The nicest part about Jordan World Circus is that it is affordable and they have many shows all over the area so with a little advance planning, nearly all of us can get to see a show. Because they play at small venues, everyone is up close to the action.

2016 Visit to South Jordan (sorry about the pole)
 
I would love to see you and your family at the South Jordan Equestrian Park on January 25, 2017. If you spot us, please stop by and say hello. We can save you a little cash; get $10 off a Family Pack good for 2 Adults and 3 Children. https://www.facebook.com/TheJordanWorldCircus/app/208195102528120

See you at the Jordan World Circus!
 


No comments: