2. I hid from cameras since third grade because I hated proof of my appearance, but now I'm coming to accept myself.
3. To focus on what I love about me.
4. Because I understand the Instagram-like need to feel validated in all this, and I'm still vulnerable enough to ask for it.
5. I want my brothers and sisters to know that even when we are dissatisfied with our health, that we can still be happy to have an amazing physical body.
6. I want to be able to look back as I charge ahead and see the progress I make.
7. I post selfies because I have a loving Heavenly Father that loves me for who I am..so I want to learn to love it too.
Every day. Little steps. #newleaf
(Love this girl so much!)