Mom asked me to blog about our time at Texas Roadhouse for Curly's 18th birthday. I was only able to come during my lunch break on a scheduled day working at Walmart. It was quite busy, considering that it always is on not only weekends but during the summer.
We were able to have sides of rolls to eat. I made my order of food. I wanted to have chicken tenders just to be quick, but the boys "tempted" me into ordering steak, just because it makes them "manly!" Even Mom convinced me to order a steak. And I did, but I was more worried about how I wasn't able to get my meal before I had to go back to work. So Mom asked the waitress to box up the meal for me when they brought it out, just when I had to drive back to Walmart to finish the rest of my shift.
I never got to watch Curly ride the saddle, but I'm sure that he had a time of his life. Happy Birthday, Curly! Enjoy the photos.



%20(1).jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment