A couple of weeks ago, I bought a set of tickets to the Bees game through the auction set up by the volleyball team (something else I forgot to post about). These tickets were for the game on Aug 21st. I didn't realize at the time that both Curly and Sport would be in Denver watching the Broncos lose a pre-season game to the Packers. (They still had fun...)
So I convinced Scout and Baby Doll to come with me to the game as well as Curly's girlfriend, H.
We had so much fun!
They tossed half a dozen t-shirts into the crowd and Baby Doll caught one of them.
We left during the 8th inning, but by then the Bees had a solid win with the score at 11-1.
The new Bees stadium is small, but super nice although I was less than impressed with the cheeseburgers.
Our little girls night out was definitely worth the auction price.




No comments:
Post a Comment