Jun 25, 2022

Traveling Together - North Platte, Day 2

North Platte was proving to be much more fun than we expected. We bought a 4-in-1 pass and headed off to Buffalo Bill State Historical Park. Curly was excited to learn more about Buffalo Bill, but he was even more stoked to see the baby bison.


(I'm going to be in SO much trouble!) But my pics of the baby bison aren't nearly as good.


The rest of the house was pretty cool too.


After that, we took the short drive to the Lincoln County Historical Museum. Since we were just beginning to learn about the area, I knew nothing about the Canteen area. I love this story!



I spent most of our time in the museum learning about the Canteen while Curly and my sweetie wandered all over the grounds.

Finally, we were off to the Gold Spike Observation Tower. My sweetie was so excited to see the largest working railyard in the country.


Then we were off. We stopped by Cody Park on our way out. We still had 5 hours on the road before we could sleep.


1 comment:

Dog-Walker said...

😆😆Curly is so funny in that buffalo billboard!🤣🤣I'm glad you had fun. I wish I would've been there to see that.