Jun 10, 2022

Summerfest 2022

Sorry for the Wednesday meme interruption of our crazy weekend.

So while we were loading up our stuff after the Summerfest parade, Bossy suggested that we all go over to Home Depot and do the kids craft. My littles were all in, so off we went. I didn't take any pics (yes, it was that crazy!!), but I did collect kits for Little Warrior and Little Squire and this is the pic they sent me.


Beauty and The Beast joined us and we headed back out to the park for the car show. Li'l Sis picked up her kids, so I only had to worry about the grandkids for a minute.


We loved looking at all the crazy cars.


It was even more fun watching the BMX show, visiting the rootbeer garden, wandering past all the vendors and trying new ethnic foods. But I didn't take any pics, so I will leave you with just one more from the car show.


Summer is finally here!

No comments: