Sep 5, 2020

Labor Day Weekend - Starts with Football

We got up bright and early this morning so we could watch Curly play football against Corner Canyon. He has been fighting for a permanent position on the offensive line and on Thursday they finally assigned him to be the starting center!
The game was pretty exciting and we brought with us wonderful support. The Dog Walker rode with us and Beauty and the Beast dropped off Little Warrior who is rather obsessed with football.
Curly played well and the team won 29-0. 
But when he came up against Little Warrior, Curly didn't have a chance.

2 comments:

Dog-Walker said...

I was quite surprised that during the ending plays of the game, Little Warrior felt like having to go to the bathroom. There were only porta potties and boy, I was really surprised that he was scared of being in one of them. I'm guessing he's a little claustrophobic. What do you think?

LeAnn said...

Oh what a precious photo of the two of them. I am happy they won their game. Yup! footballs back in a different way for sure. I'm happy they can play. My grandson is back to soccer.
Hugs for all!