May 17, 2020

COVID-19 - Finally, we are Yellow!

I don't know how things are where you live, but here in Utah, we are very conservative! Our governor has done an amazing job with the coronavirus (and pretty much everything else!)
Saturday was our first day of Yellow or low risk status. Curly is so excited to play baseball and Scout is looking forward to volleyball. Baby Doll can return to her dance studio if she wants or keep using Zoom. All are under huge restrictions, but we are all feeling like maybe our world will be just a bit more normal.
I forgot to show you, my sweetie and I had an afternoon date acouple of days ago. It was our first time in a restaurant and I was impressed with how careful they were to keep us safe.
Things are definitely looking up! I just need to learn how to wink..

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Yes, it is all good and I do hope it stays that way and continues to get better. Love the photo of your dinner out, we haven't tried that one yet. I'm excited for the church part to see how they handle it all. Meanwhile, we are most anxious to have temple's open. I know that they will be cautious because mainly old people run the temple.
Sending hugs your way!