Feb 3, 2020

Super Bowl Sunday

We didn't really plan to have a Super Bowl party this year, it just sort of happened. Sport had scheduled his Eagle Scout Board of Review for 4:00 and that was way more important than any football game. He passed with flying colors and he was home before kickoff.

Awesome job, Sport!
The kids started showing up right before kickoff too. Not everyone, but we were excited to see Bossy and her family, Teach and her family, and the Dog Walker and his wife. It's a good thing my sweetie made a large pot of chili! Bossy and Gamer brought homemade tamales and the other kids brought goodies to share as well.

Skittles is getting so big! And Bossy is getting so small!
Crafty called during the first half and I spent most of my time talking with her. She is doing so well on her mission! I need to start sharing her emails with you (now that I am actually getting them!). For some reason, my sweetie and I were both off the email list for a while...

You're a little fuzzy, Dog Walker.
I heard the game was 20-10 for the 49ers and then suddenly it was nearly over and the Chiefs were winning... I was so confused! When the game was over, the kids drifted off a family at a time until it was time for homework and scriptures. Such a nice way to end the week.


And it is snowing...


No comments: