Dec 5, 2019

Package for Sister Crafty

I think we have been up to date on Sister Crafty, haven't we? So she has been in the Mission Training Center since October 30, but on Saturday, December 7, she will be flying to the Philippines.  I wanted to send her a box for Christmas, so today we finally got everything into it so I can run it to the UPS store in the morning. For an amazing price, they make sure my missionary will get her Christmas.

I thought you might like to see a pic of our box before I sealed it up. Most of the kids slipped a little something in there before we sealed it up.

I hope she will be very pleased.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
                                                          

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I love seeing your package for your precious missionary. Hugs for you all and Crafty!