Mar 1, 2019

Watching the Jazz Play

Basketball for the kids has been over for nearly a month now, but we were still enjoying the benefits. Last night we used our "Jr Jazz" tickets for our family and Bossy's family to all attend the Jazz game at the Vivint arena. We had so much fun!

Bossy was a little nervous about Skittles since this was his first time is such a loud venue and he cried during the tip off, but not once after. I pulled the earplugs from my purse and they seemed to help tame the sound and I think he watched the game better than any of the other kids except maybe Curly.


We all enjoyed the free popcorn and drinks that came with our tickets, but the game seemed doomed from the start. The Jazz were losing in double digits until the 4th quarter when they came from behind to beat the Clippers. I asked Bossy to help me write this post and here are her comments:


The baby loved it. The game was better than 1st quarter predicted. We miss the fun free activities in the Ford Fan Zone. We are grateful for popcorn and drinks. The best part of Jr. Jazz nights is watching the dad and child dates. The World War II vet was neat, but I could have done without the drunken fool on the big screen.

Mom, leave me alone, please? I just want to watch the game!
Bossy also sent me some cute pics and I will put them all up. I agree, the WWII Vet was awesome! There are so few of them still alive. I sure hope someone is recording all of their stories.


Thanks for leaving the armrest up, Baby Doll. It was so fun to cuddle a little while we watched the game.


1 comment:

LeAnn said...

This looks like such a fun event. I am happy the Jazz won. It is really sweet that you got free popcorn and drink with the tickets. I loved the fun photos and the explanations by Bossy.
Blessings and hugs for all!