Jul 24, 2026

Missing so Many Things - Girl Scout Backyard Campou

I'm apologizing up front for my lack of pics, but last week we had our Girl Scout Backyard Campout. In my backyard, of course.

Because Utah is so dry, we were not allowed to have any open flames in our backyard. I knew the girls wanted to do s'mores, so I had to get creative. Since propane fires were ok, I bought a new little propane firepit. It worked great!

We set up 3 tents, 2 for the girls and one for the leaders.

Curly helped us cook burgers on the grill, we made s'mores and watched an outdoor movie on the blowup screen.

This is the morning aftermath. Baby Doll made crepes before she had to be at work by 9. This is what I did.

The girls also pieced and tied a quilt for the Humanitarian Center. I have almost finished the binding so we can make the delivery.

Love these fun summer activities.

No comments: