Feb 21, 2022

Baby Shark Doo Doo...

We have had SO much fun swimming this past week! On Friday, after DARE graduation and then after the zoo, we went swimming with our girl scout troop. So along with 13 of my 15 scouts, I had Princess's little guys and since Bossy is a troop leader, she was also there with her 2 little guys. It was pretty crazy!
After our scout activity, my sweetie, Curly, and I drove for an hour each way to take take Tadpole and Polliwog home. I was exhausted by the time the day was done.

Then on Saturday, The Beast called to see if I wanted to take his boys swimming while he and Curly spent some time upstairs in the gym. Of course Bossy and her boys were up for another trip to the pool; she bought a new swimming suit on Saturday morning!
I forgot to take any pics while we were in the pool, and Baby Doll got after me for grabbing these in the locker room, but I figured everyone was decent so it was ok.
At least I hope so...

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Your family photos are always fun. I love all the activities you take your children and grandchildren on. I like that you keep the scouts going too.
Blessings and hugs!