Sep 7, 2021

Traveling Together - Mashpee

Sunday was our down day. It took us about 20 minutes to get to the nearest meetinghouse location for Sacrament Meeting. 

After that we came back to the condo in Mashpee. My sweetie had big dinner plans with the things he bought at the Haymarket and the underground meat sellers, but he didn't really want any help, so we made our way over to the pool.

Unfortunately, the inside pool was closed for a couple of hours so the kids got in the outdoor pool. It was a little too cold for me, but the hot tub was just right even though it was a bit lonely. 

It wasn't long before they opened the pool, but I was ready for something else, so Scout and I played mini golf. 

After we finished, we walked back to the condo so we could change. My sweetie was struggling with the Matchlight charcoal we purchased at a little convenience store, so we spent about half an hour babying the fire until it looked like we might be able to cook on it. And when I say 'we,' I mean 'he.'

Dinner was amazing! We had grilled swordfish with raspberry chutney, steak, baby potatoes, sweet potatoes, salad, and cabbage. It truly was a feast, and I am so grateful for the hands that prepared it. 

We went to bed early, because Labor Day was going to be a big day...

No comments: