Jan 13, 2021

Traveling Together: Yellowstone in Winter

We didn't know if we would be able to see Yellowstone. You can't take a private vehicle in, even with chains and 4-wheel drive. That leaves 2 options, snowmobile and snowcoach.
We decided on the snowcoach.
The coach was warm and roomy, comfortable and safe. We had an excellent driver and one other couple with us. We saw so many beautiful things!
There were lots of bison, geese, and swans.
They were close to the road and ignoring us while they dug down through the snow, looking for food.
The waterfalls are my favorite!
The kids loved the geysers and they were so fascinated by the "leaf" snow.
We rode all the way to Old Faithful, making many stops along the way.
I loved traveling this way even though it was pretty pricey for us. For once, my sweetie got to see all the sights as well.
Since our trip was scheduled for 8:00 - 5:00, we even had time to play in the snow.
I'm going to save my money so we can do this again soon.

2 comments:

Hels Bels said...

What an amazing day Sandy!!

LeAnn said...

It looks like such a fun day. I loved all the photos.
Blessings and hugs!