Aug 1, 2020

Family Vacation - COVID-STYLE, Day 1 - Through Monticello and Cortez

My sweetie and I talked for hours about the idea of going on a family vacation during the COVID-19 pandemic. Since our #1 priority is keeping our family safe, it didn't take us long to eliminate Florida and the coasts.

We finally decided on a remote area well away from people. Fortunately, our condos are quite a bit nicer than these we found in a little park when when we stopped for dinner in Monticello.

We spent our first night in Cortez, Colorado. The kids loved that they could use the pool and hot tub, but we are just passing through. 


I will be BACK to tell you about our actual destination tomorrow.
I promise you, we'll be back...😉


1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Well, I think you are wise about the kind of vacation you are taking. That's awesome that the kids could swim.
Blessings and hugs!