Nov 28, 2019

Dear Shutterfly, Please Help Me!! UPDATED!




UPDATE: We talked to Shutterfly and they are trying to help Nate. No guarantees, but they are trying to get the book to us by Monday so Nate will have it for his presentation! Thank you, Shutterfly, for being so understanding!



Dear Shutterfly,

I am a Senior at Utah Valley University. I wrote this book for my Capstone Project so I can graduate with my BS in University Studies, Emphasis in Education. I know my book is long, almost 100 pages, but I really need it by Tuesday, December 3rd so I can use it in my presentation. 

It is about a 2nd grader named Evan who has Autism. Evan has a hard time making friends or even not just throwing tantrums in class. Then a boy named Samy Kind cares about Evan and becomes his first friend.

Please, Shutterfly, my mom and my sister worked more than 20 hours each dropping the pages one at a time into your program. The formatting got all stripped so they had to put things in all over again. Like 5 spaces for every tab. 

We thought that your super duper "get it in 2 days" expedited shipping would work for us! We even added a few extra days to make up for the holiday and we gladly paid the $67 extra dollars so we could get my book before my presentation and now tracking says it probably won't come until the day after it is over.


Please, Shutterfly! I really need my book on time! I have to work really hard hauling enough freight at Walmart to pay over $200 for this book already. I worked so hard on this book! The story is about me.

My name is Nathan Evan Christensen and I have Autism.

#shutterfly

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I pray that all your efforts can make this "Wish" come true.

LeAnn said...

Wow, I am so excited for your son. I know that he will get his wish come true.
He is an amazing man.
Hugs for this one!