Apr 3, 2019

Classic Fun Center Was So Fun!

We just started our last week of off-track for Curly and Baby Doll. That reminded me that we still need to tell you about one of the major adventures we had that very first week.


Baby Doll is working on her Soaring Leader Award and that requires her to plan a fun and free family outing. We talked about all the usual things like a picnic or a trip to the park to play softball, but honestly, that was two weeks ago when it was still pretty cold and the weather was dicey. So we pulled out the coupon envelope to see what we could do.

Twizlet had never been on skates before.
That is when we spotted the coupons for one free activity at Classic Fun Center and I had a bunch of them! We called Teach and Twiz and Bossy's family and they were all excited to join us at Classic. Most of the kids wanted to visit the bounce houses in the jumping area, but a couple of the older boys opted for the arcade.


After our hour was up, the kids enjoyed the skates and the scooters that Bossy brought and Teach rented. I used to spend many hours on skates, but my kids have hardly had the opportunity to use them. I even took my turn pushing Twizlet around the track on the scooter.


We had an amazing time without spending any money. I only cracked right at the last moment when they announced they were clearing the food cases and pizza was 50-cents a slice.


Thanks, Baby Doll! We needed a fun, free night out. I think we were all ready to flip out!





1 comment:

LeAnn said...

You are amazing at finding free adventures and to get discounted food too was a bonus for sure. I love this one.
Blessings and hugs!