Mar 19, 2018

A Quiet Weekend

Finally got around to reading the Dog Walker's post... whew! He had me worried for a minute there...

Yesterday was absolutely exhausting. We spent 6 hours selling Girl Scout cookies at Smith's. The nice thing is that we unloaded nearly all of the cookies, but smiling and being social for 6 hours straight is pretty rough. I wouldn't make a good politician.


After that, I spent the evening with my sweetie, stitching and watching TV without little ones for a change. I probably should have been more productive, but we really needed a little time together. It led into a slower-paced Sunday. Princess and The Frog came over and spent the afternoon playing games with the kids which meant I got to hold our little Tadpole. You know how I feel about babies.


Princess tried on my sweetie's old graduation gown to make sure it would work for her when she graduates from UVU next month. It's pretty wrinkled, but she makes such a cute graduate! 


Then we had a fireside on the temple rededication before my sweetie and I slipped upstairs again this evening. I know I will pay the price tomorrow, but the little kids are off track, so I can sleep in a bit and maybe I'll be able to convince them to help me get things cleaned up a little.

Oh, and the Leprechaun trap did its job! Baby Doll and Curly were ecstatic to find a little gift for each of them even though that pesky little guy got away yet again.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I am always happy to hear when you have a more relaxing moment. This was a good one. We all need quiet moments with our hubby's.
Princess does look great in the graduation gown and I am sure you enjoyed the time with the baby.
Loving thoughts and hugs!