Apr 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

 I have been out of town for a couple of days and my awesome daughters have taken up the slack and put up a couple of fun posts for you. Teach told you all about her favorite reads and the Drama Queen wrote some hilarious predictions for all of us ten years down the line.

I wrote about so many Easter memories last year that my brain couldn't seem to extract any more. Hop back to last year and read this one about when I was a kid, or about our awesome Bunny Rolls recipe. (Teach made some tonight and we put fresh-squeezed orange juice in the frosting. So yummy!) Or maybe you want to read about when my older kids were little. Or you can watch my favorite Easter video.

We had our annual family Easter Egg Hunt on Wednesday, so I will leave you with some pics to brighten your Easter morn. Stop back tomorrow for a rundown of our weekend getaway to Dinosaurland. It was awesome!


The Anticipation!


Gather round!

4 comments:

Faythe said...

Happy Easter! looks like your egg hunt was a hit! Faythe @ GMT

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Looks like fun!
Happy Easter

Liz Mays said...

The Easter egg hunt looked like a frenzied and oh so fun time!

Little Sister said...

Your Easter Egg hunts rock!